|3M and Avery Professional Grade Cast Vinyl Films for AutoStripeKits.com Kits |
Dry Application : 3M 2080 Series and Avery Supreme Wrap (SW900) Air Release Cast Vinyl
Today's vinyl graphic installation professionals enjoy this easy to install, flexible "dry" install vinyl that can be lifted up during installation to correct errors and heated up to adjust vinyl to contours. This vinyl also has air pockets to release air bubbles during install. This vinyl is recommended for all installs with a medium to hard difficulty.
Non-visible air channels "Air Release" cast vinyl for faster "dry" installation with high quality results. Self-adhesive backing with pressure-activated adhesive. Excellent long-term removability. Limited vinyl color options.
Dual-layer cast vinyl films with color and clear protective layers which provide a thin smooth paint-like finish, designed to last an estimated 5 - 8+ years of harsh outdoor weather. Follow vinyl manufacturer recommendations to receive the longest vinyl life. High temperature and water resistant. Highest quality wrapping cast vinyl material available on today's market.
Air release "dry installation" technology for easier and more effective installations. Vinyl has a top-premask layer, the middle vinyl layer, a lower adhesive layer, and a paper backing layer. Featuring miniature air channels on the adhesive side of the vinyl graphic, allowing for air to be easily squeegeed out from the bottom, which provides a smooth bubble-free and wrinkle-free installation on the vinyl decal surface.
Both 3M 1080 and Avery Supreme Wrap wrapping films combine performance, versatility and convenience for faster installations. Over 40 colors to choose from offer more choices than ever before to meet your vinyl graphic needs.
Wet Application : 3M 7125 Premium Series and Avery Dennison Supercast 900 Series High Performance Cast Vinyl
With an estimated 5-8 year life span on your vehicle, this flexible vinyl can be applied "wet" easily with a squeegee, and allows for repositioning during installation. The "wet" installation method has been the industry standard for over 40 years and still used in most OEM factory applications.
Outdoor automotive grade cast vinyl ideal for vehicle vinyl graphics, vehicle decals and striping, windows graphics and many more automotive applications. Designed to withstand severe weather and handling conditions, and is a durable and dimensionally stable vinyl. Made in a wide range of gloss, matte, metallic and opaque vinyl colors. Self-adhesive backing with pressure-activated adhesive. Excellent long-term removability. Most available vinyl color options.
Designed to last up to 8 years in various outdoor weather conditions. Cast protective layers which provide a thin and smooth paint-like finish. High temperature and water resistant. Follow vinyl manufacturer recommendations to receive the longest vinyl life.
Wet installation vinyls should use the "wet" method of installation, using a recommended wetting solution. Vinyl has a top-premask layer, the middle vinyl layer, a lower adhesive layer, and a paper backing layer. After removing the bottom paper layer, the vinyl can be repositioned because the wetting solution limits adhesion until squeegeed. Air and water solution should be carefully squeegeed out from the bottom when applying the correct pressure, which will activate the adhesive and provide a smooth bubble-free and wrinkle-free installation on the vinyl decal surface. Remove the top pre-mask layer after installation, which protected the vinyl while being installed.
Both 3M 7125 Premium Series and Avery 900 Supercast films have been used for decades in the automotive vinyl graphics industry, and have been a proven standard in performance, versatility and convenience for classic installations. Over 75 colors to choose from offer the most choices to meet all of your vinyl graphic needs.
WHY CHOOSE AUTOSTRIPEKITS.COM?
- AutoStripeKits.com vinyl graphic kits are produced with rigorous quality ISO 9001:2015 standards to assure a beautiful vinyl product that is ready to install. Using state of the art design and manufacturing professionals, these vinyl graphic and striping decals are professionally designed and test fitted to exact vehicle specifications and measurements before being offered to automotive dealerships, and requires minimal to no trimming of the vinyl which saves the installer the risk of cutting the vehicles paint.
- Our vinyl graphic striping decals are produced in thicknesses of 2-mil to 3.5-mil, offering a thin paint like surface with a "High Performance" vinyl graphic film, made specifically for the automotive vinyl graphic industry. Vinyl graphic films from 3M and Avery Dennison offer manufacturer ratings of five to 8 plus years for life expectancy of the vinyl, when manufacturer care tips are followed.
- Our vinyl decals and graphics are easy to install, and many online resources are available for installation help. Qualified 3M and Avery "Installation Professionals" are available in your area willing to help with installation at a small cost.
- Countless hours are spent in design and test fittings for the most reliability vinyl graphic available. Vinyl quality is constantly being tested to make sure the product received will adhere to your vehicle, fit properly, and increase the value of your investment. The quality control departments we use monitor vinyl stock levels to make sure your vinyl graphic is ready to ship, and stored in a climate controlled facility.
- Whether you have a new muscle car or a late model truck, our AutoStripeKits.com vehicle specific or universal fit vinyl graphic design will add style and value. Browse the thousands of styles and color combinations we have available!
- Fast shipments with most orders sent within 24 hours
- More vinyl graphic design options for modern vehicles
- Ready to install vinyl stripes out of the box
- Easier to install vinyl striping with OEM quality
- Faster vinyl decal installation with air release options
CLICK HERE - VINYL MATERIAL INFORMATION
CLICK HERE - VINYL GRAPHIC INSTALLATION HELP
CLICK HERE - YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR INSTALLATION HELP